Custom Search

Share |

Friday, March 1, 2013

What Things Do You Think Are Beautiful

Original Post: 10/01/2009
  •      I think sunsets and sunrises are beautiful.
  •      I think the sky is beautiful.
  •      I think children are beautiful.
  •      I think fuzzy little kittens are beautiful.
  •      I think cats big and small are beautiful.
  •      I think nanny baking bread is beautiful.
  •      I think MY children are beautiful.
  •      I think that lonely tree in the middle of Africa is beautiful.
  •      I think wolves are beautiful.
  •      I think flowers are beautiful.
  •      I think the colour of hubby's eyes is beautiful.
  •      I think the heart of my muse is beautiful.
  •      I think babies are beautiful.
  •      I think Canada is beautiful.
  •      I think photographs of touching moments are beautiful.
  •      I think the sound of laughter is beautiful.
  •      I think a sweaty, hungry, grouchy man just home from working hard all day is beautiful!
  •      I think smiles are beautiful.
  •      I think hearts are beautiful.
  •      I think Christmas trees full of twinkling lights are beautiful.
  •      I think teddy bears are beautiful.
  •      I think there are sometimes treasured moments in life that are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment